Being Strategic: Plan for Success Out-Think Your Competitors Stay Ahead of Change
"Everybody talks about strategy, but there is a big gap between discussing strategy and using a practically strategic approach to achieving the business, the career, or the life you most want.
In this book, Erika Andersen offers you a step-by-step model and skills for making being strategic a powerful habit of mind and action:
• First, get clear about the problem you're trying to solve.
• Then, figure out where you're starting from.
• Now, envision your ""castle on the hill,"" the future you want to create.
• Identify the ""trolls under the bridge,"" the obstacles in your path.
• Next, outline the path to the castle: your core strategies and the tactics for implementing them.
• Keep updating your strategic roadmap as you move toward your vision.
With this model and dozens of real-life examples, Being Strategic will help you approach business―and life―strategically."
|658.4 012 And b
|Perpustakaan Hukum Daniel S. Lev
Tidak tersedia versi lain